Monday, July 12, 2010

because we are young

With strong sense of responsibility and good preparations to meet any challenge in my career, associated with my professional experience and educational background, I am well prepared to make my own contributions to your team. cheap authentic nfl jerseysI know it clearly that the levels of profession and good communication skills are highly required in long-term success in the business. Therefore, I’m sure that withcheap nfl jerseys my personal efforts and past experience in business, a highly productive staff upon our good cooperation. i am an outgoing , ambitious girl, that is what others decribe me , though I do find i am not so outgoing as they think, yet i do have lots to say whenjerseys monster we are getting familiar. i am a helpful person, even go out of my way to help others.Some say i must have some intention,I say:nike shox"no, I donot have it,nike trainer I am just happy to give somebody a hand. in spare time, i will have some self-study, book
I am happy
code is here





, we should keep learning, keep going, to be better and better.
Career Objective:
I have been wokring as a primary teacher for almost three years.I teach English from grade 3 to grade 6.I ran into many problems at first.later on, I solve the problems little by little. In my spare time, I often read New Concept English as well as business English,for I want to enhance my English ability. Though I am working , yet I am still pursuing What I dream of, that is to be an interpreter.I believe what I have done are all worthwhile, they'd be paid back sooner or later.I do believe.